Animals in Time, Vol. 1, ACTIVITY BUNDLE ***PDF Downloads***
Summer Blast Sale! 40% Off!
Animals in Time is a one-of-a-kind approach to history: it’s history through the eyes of animals! Children will hop, pounce, flap, and bounce their way across the globe as they paddle the Nile River, lumber through the Amazon rain forest, and march across the Mesoamerican terrain.
This activity bundle accompanies the Animals in Time, Volume 1 storybook, comprised of 26 A-Z animal adventure stories which include history, animals, geography, science, and a whole lot of fun! This resource is ideal for elementary students and can be combined with a letter of the week approach.
At the heart of Animals in Time is creativity and discovery, providing kids with opportunities to develop their artistic skills as they have researched the topics and created original and useful materials.
THE ANIMALS IN TIME, VOLUME 1 ACTIVITY BUNDLE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 26 coloring sheets
• 26 history/civilization pages
• 26 animal facts with maze and art
• 26 tell me about the animals
• 26 science activities
• 26 geography mapping activities
• 26 notebook page for child’s own writing (fiction or nonfiction)
• class sign-in sheet template
• animal habitat train graphics
• weekly lesson plans, including group games, material and preparation lists, and snack ideas
• 219 total pages (including a front and back cover)
If you are a Classical Conversations family, Animals in Time will be a wonderful support to you on a week to week basis, whether using at home or running the afternoon childcare sessions during Essentials. These activities are compatible with the new 5th Edition released in 2018.