Oh how I’d love to personally thank A.A. Milne for his delightful stories about a bear! I love these days with the littles as we reenact the adventures.
Itinerary for 3rd book club covering chapters 4 and 5 of Winnie-the-Pooh, by A.A. Milne.
- Read a few Pooh poems, and then encouraged the kids to pick their favorite poem from the book to practice for the final Winnie party.
- Each child shared the new words added to their word notebooks.
- Painted the background for their personal mini 100-Acre Woods pictures to use on the following book club gathering.
- Made a Heffalump trap using dirt, sticks, leaves, and a Heffalump ‘fill-in.’ We used a plastic hippo.
- Hunt for Eeyore’s Tail. In preparation for the book club, I pulled a doll out of the trash who had seen a better day and had somehow lost a leg, or two, and gave her a generous hair cut. I then taped the wad of hair to a stick for a curious-looking Eeyore tail.
Take a look at the video description!
I’m also on Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/letslearnkids