Animals in Time Vol.2 Medieval to Modern ACTIVITY BOOK + CLASSROOM/CO-OP MATERIALS ***PDF Download***
Animals in Time is a one-of-a-kind approach to history: it’s history through the eyes of animals! Juggle with the family of dancing bears as William the Conqueror is crowned king during the Middle Ages, shoot through the streets of San Gottardo with a frog on Leonardo da Vinci’s flying machine during the Renaissance, and sail across several seas to France with a kangaroo to see what trouble Marie Antoinette has gotten herself into at the start of the French Revolution.
At the heart of Animals in Time is creativity and discovery, providing kids with opportunities to develop their artistic skills as they have researched the topics and created original and useful materials.
(Animals in Time, Volume 2: Medieval to Modern Storybook compliments Classical Conversations, 5th Edition, history for Cycle 2.)
THE ANIMALS IN TIME, VOLUME 2: MEDIEVAL TO MODERN
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PACKAGE DIGITAL CLASSROOM/CO-OP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 26 coloring sheets
- 26 animal fact sheets with art prompt
- 26 science activity pages
- 26 geography mapping pages
- 26 newspaper notebook page for child’s own writing (fiction or nonfiction)
- Class sign-in sheet template
- Animal habitat train graphics
- Lesson plans (games/activities, preparation/material lists, and snack ideas)
- Materials Shopping List