Animals in Time Classroom/Co-op PDF Package
Animals in Time is a one-of-a-kind approach to history: it’s history through the eyes of animals! Children will hop, pounce, flap, and bounce their way through American history with 26 A-Z animal adventure stories, including history, animals, geography, American artists, plants, landmarks, and more. And 26 young artists made the all the art! This resource is ideal for elementary students and can be combined with a letter of the week approach.
At the heart of Animals in Time is creativity and discovery, providing kids with opportunities to develop their artistic skills as they researched the topics and created original and useful materials. WHY WAIT TO CREATE?
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ANIMALS IN TIME: AMERICAN HISTORY CLASSROOM/CO-OP PDF PACKAGE:
– 26 stories and 179 color illustrations
– 26 lesson plans, including group games and snack ideas
– 26 adventure maps
– 26 seek-and-find activity pages
– 26 coloring pages
– Class sign-in sheet template
– Comic narration template for younger students (ages 7 and under)
– Comic narration template for older students (ages 8-10)
– Student art book cover
– Animal habitat train graphics
*You will receive instructions via email after your purchase. Please allow 5-10 minutes after purchase and then check your email receipt for access.