It’s a day of COLOR!
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
We had so many ideas come to mind with color that I am unable to include them all in one post, so I will share the activities between 4 different posts:
Activity 1 : Mixing colors in water
Activity 2 : Watch the colors swirl
Activity 3 : Color wheel with paint
Activity 4 : Free painting
This post will feature Activity 1 : Mixing colors in water
6 clear cups, food coloring in primary colors (red, blue, and yellow), water
- Pour water in 3 cups (no more than halfway full)
- Add a drop or two of coloring in each cup of water
- Add water to remaining 3 empty cups and then mix 2 of the primary colors from cups together at a time (red + blue, red + yellow, yellow + blue)
- Feast your eyes on the beautiful results!
- And what you get is the rainbow of colors!
Here are the books we read on the colorful subject of COLOR~
*There are fees involved for me to keep this website up and running, and if you chose to order from these links at no extra cost to you, the small amount that trickles back this way will help with my costs. Thanks a bunch!